November 21, 2006

Caution... Venting in progress.

No artistic blog today. No football chatter. No real point actually. I just need to let some things go.

I don't why recently everything has become very odd to me. I find myself trying to be a completely different person. I can't even get genres right on what should have been easy song lyrics let alone proper artists. The national championship preview was played in college football and I watched maybe 5 plays. I've been writing a lot more lately and not staying in the office as late (though I need to resume that). I don't really know what changed but I'm not sure I like the new direction.

Maybe I need to go to work on "Percocet Popsicles and Pent-Up Frustration" again, or maybe I just need to think some more since I'm a bit too concerned with endings to act.

Song lyric of the day

"All the things you hold inside,
Screaming for air before they die
I never knew this side of you,
The side that faces your point of view"

The Hero Factor -- "Landings"

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

testing comments once again

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home