October 13, 2006

For the 150th post...

I as usual have nothing to add. It's been a bad week in sports with the Cory Lidle tragedy. I can't watch the NLCS since I can't stand the Cards and would rather not see the traitorous Carlos Beltran reach the World Series. And tonight's football games had Temple and Florida Atlantic both playing.

That said I'm still too lazy to get my music reviews done. I've got a meeting with the advisor this morning so I'm a little scrambled. Hopefully by Saturday's UAB-Rice game everything will make sense.

Song Lyric of the Day:
"I need a suit of armor for a meeting
Know I'm gonna take a beating
Understaffed and my department's in a crunch..."
Caroline's Spine -- "Work Song"

------------------Pseudoentertainment portion of this post ends here--------------------------

If a charitable mood strikes, help a friend of mine participating in the Cure Autism Now walk at the end of the month to raise money for autism research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home