August 24, 2006

Less than a week until regular season football and I'm wasting too much time with music

Ok the title pretty much explains things but between Edgewater tomorrow and Deep Ella Saturday, those that know me know how much trouble I'm in.

With the space space-related news of Pluto being downgraded to dwarf planet and the concert calendar as it is, the lyric of the day is reasonably thematic.

Song Lyrics of the Day,
"We're not robots
More like astronauts
We're not programmed
We make choices"
Edgewater-- Digging for Sounds (yes I've used a different part of this song before but it fit the theme)

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

As an astrophysicist, what are your thoughts on Pluto? (Not the Roman god or the dog, but the newly christened dwarf planet.)

7:07 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Yes, tell us about Sneezy.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Actually Jeff, I imagine at the moment Pluto is rather Grumpy.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

And by the way, have I mentioned you are illustrious?

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home