August 08, 2006

A good musical week

Today has been the culmination of a fantastic music acquistion week for me. Saturday featured the purchase of Hurt's Vol. 1 and Seether's One Cold Night. Today was Breaking Benjamin's Phobia, Midlake's Trials of van Occupanther and on the suggestion of Pandora and Mike, Nada Surf's The Weight is a Gift. I suppose now I should actually review these at some stage.

Song Lyrics of the Day
"Put me to sleep evil angel
Open your wings evil angel
Fly over me evil angel
Why can't I breathe evil angel?"
-- Breaking Benjamin

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I'm still torn on Breaking Benjamin. Besides "Diary of Jane", the few other tracks I heard on 97x the other night sounded solid, but they didn't blow me away like "Sooner or Later", "Forget It", or "Rain". In other words, a review would be much appreciated while the CD is only $9.99. :)

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home