August 31, 2006

Happy College Football kickoff day

Well Tulsa plays in roughly 15 hours so I'm ready for the season. I assume those of you with rooting interests are too. This is not a sports info blog so I won't go game by game with breakdowns. I'll only talk about games of relevance to me and my known comment contributors. Since most of these games like OU-UAB and Vandy-Michigan are Saturday I'll post about them tomorrow. However, tonight the new season begins for the defending C-USA champs, and no I haven't done enough to scout today's opponent and provide insight other than it's Stephen F Austin so if Tulsa struggles too much someone may need to check on my well-being.

Prediction: TU 37 SFA 10

That's it for now as the adrenaline is fading again.

Song lyric of the day:
"I try to shake my daily routine
I gotta escape from their watchful eyes
'cause I'm not sure if this is about me
or if they're reliving glory days gone by

you don't want to walk in my shoes
beneath all this envy green
I'm varsity blue"
Caroline's Spine -- "Varsity Blue"

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Speaking of Caroline's Spine, "Ready Set Go" just came up on Pandora, and all I can think is, "Dammit, nothing like that ever happened to me."

Go Hurricane. But more importantly, GO DORES!!!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home