November 04, 2006

Quick note to my Redskin fan readership

Requesting permission to join the bandwagon for at least today. If only to stop the endless Tony Romo chatter and due to the perpetual annoyance that is "the unnamed receiver".

Speaking of which the song lyrics of the day are a long distance dedication to the aforementioned receiver. I figure I may as well use a Dallas area band to make my point...

Song Lyrics of the Day
"You know I don't mean to
I'm just an asshole sometimes"
Bowling for Soup -- "A-hole"

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Permission granted, as I don't think Kornheiser has pulled out the Bandwagon yet this year (meaning there isn't one to speak of) and, really, even people from Dallas have no excuse for rooting for the Cowboys.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Permission definitely granted. The more the merrier. Duck phallus.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home