April 01, 2006

First MLB post of the year

With the season 24 hours away, My inaugural baseball post is a plea to the 29 other MLB besides the Giants to feel free and mock Barry Bonds at every opportunity. Might I suggest the 10-second cheerleader intro beginning of Edgewater's "Caught in the Moment" as potential intro music for each at bat?

Song Lyric of the Day

(Cheerleaders) LET’S GO! C-H-E-A-T-E-R
(repeat 3 times)
(End Cheerleaders)
I have a weakness, for some of her sweetness.
God made her curves for me to see.
I got a feeling that I might be cheating.
Maybe I should walk away.

Edgewater-- "Caught in the Moment"

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Mmm, I need some Edgewater goodness at some point. I'll trade you Broken Social Scene.

And in the words of the Gin Blossoms: "You can't call it cheatin', 'cause she reminds me of you."

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home