March 14, 2006

The countdown to musical insanity begins

After hitting a lull in my music calendar, I have one week left before the chaos begins. At this time next week, Faktion's self-titled debut should be in my hands. This will be followed in subsequent weeks by People in Planes' As Far as the Eye Can See and of course Blue October Foiled. Let the impatient waiting continue...

Song Lyric of the Day
"For three weeks she sleeps
Through the rain
I've gotta try to keep her dry
Run out of ways"
Blue October -- 3 Weeks, She Sleeps

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

New Blue October! Excellent sir. 20 days, if anyone was counting. And amusing, "Darkest Side of Houston's Finest Day" just came up on my iPod.

Also, I may need a People in Planes sample at some point.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home