June 22, 2005

Why is it that all the bands I enjoy release stuff in clusters?

Yes, I know, I'm whining again but this is starting to become a disturbing pattern. First there was this May which feature releases from Dave Matthews Band, System of a Down, Seether, Audioslave, Better than Ezra, and those are just the ones I acquired The jury's still out on whether Weezer's Make Believe will eventually be acquired. Now it looks like the end of August through early October will be similarly ridiculous. Just that I know of, there are releases from , Our Lady Peace, Blue October, Smile Empty Soul, Socialburn, Cold, Trapt, Disturbed, Default, and possibly Guster and Nickelback while iSOLA, Five Dollar Friend and Upside have suggested releasing new material this fall.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy that all this music I like is being release. However, does it really have to be all at once? Anyway I guess I'll just have to plan better. Until then I just work and watch movies I guess.

Song Lyric of the Day
"Falling from this edge,
I am lost to all I know
Time is only Fantasy
And lies, the only reverie"
Megan McCauley -- "Reverie"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home