June 20, 2005

History Repeating

Pivotal game 5 of an NBA series and Robert Horry's open from 3 in the closing seconds, I swear I've seen this before. The difference this time was of course that my rooting interest was the beneficiary and not the victim. Ok I admit I was wrong. I said Spurs in 5 but it will be interesting to see if the series gets to game 7. The statistics and history would say no. The Spurs are 46-5 in the SBC Center this year, and Detroit's last win in San Antonio was in 1997. I'm not claiming victory. I'm just feeling alot better than I did before tonight's game.

Short post today, I'll add some news commentary sometime tomorrow, but I'll leave you with two interesting stories I found on the internet (Both originally located from glennbeck.com):

Two PETA employees arrested for cruelty to animals

Emergency call made by house cat

There's no real point to the stories just some fairly humorous and in some cases ironic content

Song Lyric of the Day
"If you see me, tell him I said hi."
iSOLA -- "Paper on a Tuesday"

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I like that iSOLA quote. I may need to acquire some sample music from you soon.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home