November 12, 2008

Radio Misadventures of DJ Turtle 11-11-08

As some of you know, your humble turtle has turned over a new leaf and became a DJ Tru3Style Radio. I decided today I would post my playlist and take comments from the gallery.


7:05 PM Caroline's Spine Soldier Song
7:10 PM Radford Long Way Down
7:15 PM Matt Nathanson Car Crash
7:20 PM The Verve Pipe Colorful
Breaking Benjamin Unknown Soldier
7:25 PM Evans Blue Kiss The Flag
7:30 PM Senses Fail Family Tradition
~Tru3StyleRadio~ Listener Controlled Tunes
7:35 PM The Wallflowers One Headlight
7:40 PM Nixons Drama Queen
7:45 PM The Exies A Modern Way Of Living With The Truth
~Tru3StyleRadio~ No Responsibility Request
7:50 PM Fuel Bad Day
Fair To Midland Walls Of Jericho
7:55 PM ~Tru3StyleRadio~ Pink Panther
Fosterchild Independence Day
8:00 PM The Hourly Radio Deaf Ears
~Tru3StyleRadio~ Listener Controlled Tunes
Babyface Tender Lover
8:10 PM Anberlin Never Take Friendship Personal
~Tru3StyleRadio~ Station Nation
Finch What It Is To Burn
8:15 PM Pop Evil Stepping Stone
8:20 PM Third Eye Blind Non-Dairy Creamer
8:25 PM Jet Black Stare The River
8:30 PM No Address Love At Your Momentum
8:35 PM Arlo Guthrie When a Soldier Makes It Home
~Tru3StyleRadio~ Listener Controlled Tunes
8:40 PM Soundgarden Fell on Black Days
8:45 PM Counting Crows St. Robinson In His Cadillac Dream
8:50 PM Blue October Sound Of Pulling Heaven Down
8:55 PM Better Than Ezra Misunderstood
9:00 PMRev Theory Broken Bones

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I caught most of the middle third, off and on. Finally heard the new 3EB, which I thought was merely okay - maybe it will grow on me with repeated listenings. I was also pleasantly surprised by the appearance of No Address - I still love the line "I'm tired of screwing up and" well, you know the rest.

Do you have another unscheduled broadcast before Saturday?

7:34 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Scheduled for Thursday 7-9pm EST and then 5-9 on the weekend shift I think.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Sorry I missed the show last night. Looks like it was a solid show. Jolly good show, chap, jolly good.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

My top 10 for 2008 has been posted. I expect yours forthwith. Also, your two-months-with-no-post warning is a mere 5 days away.

Nice W over Ball State last night. I finally got one right in ESPN Streak for Cash :)

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home