October 31, 2007

An Update...

For my one reader that cares, an update to pass the time. Life has been good with a few exceptions. My research goes on and the ever-growing music pile continues to entertain. The sports world continues to kick me around. In short same song second verse.

Recent addition to the music pile include Hurt's Vol. II, Seether's Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces, Alter Bridge's sophomore effort Blackbird, and Band of Horses' Cease to Begin. All of which could be reviewed should I decide to become a semi-regular contributor to the blogosphere again.

In closing I still live in a state with too much governmental time on its hands, and finally my least favorite Americans finally got the legal punishment their vile behavior deserved.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

It's actually not so much a matter of the government having too much time on its hands as it is complete misappropriation of said time.

One of the things that always cracks me up about Fred Phelps is that he doesn't appear to realize that the U.S.'s tolerance of homosexuality is inextricably linked to its tolerance of Phelps's own hate speech: both represent a protection of the inalienable right to liberty. Incidentally, do you know if Phelps ever weighed in on the scandals of Mark Foley or Larry Craig? Not that I really care, but it would seem better evidence of the man's utter ridiculousness if he protested at the funerals of honorable servicemen while neglecting hypocritical Congressmen.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are such a goober ... the sports world has been kicking my butt too ... ugh

6:38 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Incidentally, the football gods obviously like you far better than they like me.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home