August 07, 2007

An update for the one of you who asked

So, as became apparent by the complete lack of posts recently, I've been just a little occupied with work, life, and other stupid stuff to consistently blog. However, after this year's SHINE workshop went well, I've got a little time in BA to regroup and refocus. As usual no big revelations, other than one of my semi-artistic rants in verse is apparently being included in an anthology of some sort. I just have a few days to relax, attend shows (Counting Crows, 3EB and Collective Soul tomorrow, Upside Thursday), and review tunes which based on the new playlist additions may be a task.

Thanks for checking in.

Cool Video of the Day: "Kiss the Flag" by Evans Blue

Song Lyrics of the Day
"Forever is just some useless word you'd say
You threw it all away, didn't you?
I'll ever hope you someday feel this ache
You threw it all away, didn't you?"
Fuel -- "Forever"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ... I forgot to ask how the concerts were

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home