January 24, 2006

Delays...(No not clones of Texas politicians)

I beg forgiveness of the readership as things have gotten away from me at work the last few days and I have not been able to blog any of the lists or reviews I intended to as yet.

The idea for the next few posts will be as follows:
Later today: SnoCore (Seeether/Shinedown/Flyleaf/Halestorm) review and Best live shows of 2005
Tomorrow: Musical disappointments of 2005
Friday/Saturday: Most enjoyed albums of 2005
Sunday: The Overplayed of 2005 (feel free to nominate through comments or other means of communication)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Man, the posts flow like molasses around here.

As for the overplayed list we discussed last night, I replace "Save Me" as my number 5 with "Wasteland".

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home