December 18, 2005

The timestamp doesn't lie

I've been home from Helios for approximately 20 minutes. Another fantastic show by iSOLA and Jeff Crowder (of Deep Ella). There was a 3rd band whose name I did not catch but though they played well, they lost some credibility with me because they closed with a commercial jingle. Jeff, along with Carlos Moreno, played a similar set to the show I saw last week at 5591 with the addition of "Fight the Human Race" and a new song they had reportedly written in practice. iSOLA played an initially audience request driven show and played until 2AM.

After purchasing iSOLA merch and visiting with a number of friends, I stopped at Katz's Deli for an early breakfast.

More thorough info will be posted as I regain coherence.

I leave you with the question Is it a bad sign if the post-show meal is an early breakfast?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Your post has left me saddened that I was unable to attend. Oh well, I guess it's suicide again for me.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home