July 23, 2005

A day with tremendous upside.

To tie up loose ends again, The Gas Cans of the Day for the last three have been:
Wednesday: Mark Hendrickson of the Devil Rays (6 runs given up with no outs recorded to start the game)
Thursday: Though was competition from the entire Cubs bullpen, I chose to single out Ryan Dempster.
Friday: Though there were a number of candidates there were two that gave up walk off home runs. For giving up a 2-run walk off shot to Chase Utley the can goes to Paul Quantrill of the Padres.

Some of you may notice the upcoming music list now in the sidebar. This is my attempt to keep track of upcoming music releases I or my readers may have an interest in. Always broadening the list, I will gladly take additions to the list from comments.

I must change one of my frequent countdowns as the title of the forthcoming Blue October release has been changed. So here's the standard countdown list:
'Paranoid Times' in 38 days
'Foiled' in 80 days

As a lead in to today's song lyric, I refer you to a post by Mike Mott pointing out the dangers of misplaced comments and their implications.

Song Lyric of the Day
'And we are all accountable
For all the broken, battered
Still we turn and walk away
And keep our dirty hands'
Upside -- "Dirty Hands"

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Ack! Format change!

Thanks for the shout out :) Why did Blue October change the title, I liked the old one fine?

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home